vote for this fella

Vote Now or Forever Hold Your Peace :

written by cwy, March 07, 2008 | 00:35:56

My... so many problems to be solved in Malaysia!
I hear the word, CHANGE, everywhere I go!
Are we going to change for the better or the worse?
Tomorrow is the day to cast my vote!
Well, I've to 'weigh' which candidate I shall vote.....

Abdullah Badawi?........Sure continues sleeping!
Najib Razak?..............Mongolian woman missing!
Khairy Jamaludin?.......Samseng handbag snatching!
Pirdaus Ismail?...........Rampant corpse snatching!
Adnan Yaakob?..........Middle finger showing!
Ali Rustam?...............No pig rearing!
Khir Toyo?................More temple demolishing!
Zainuddin Maidin?.......Poor English speaking!
Hishamudin Hussein?...Get Kris stabbing!
Rafidah Aziz?.............AP cronies benefiting!
Ka Ting.....................Just ball carrying!
Samy Vellu?...............All Indians cursing!

OMG! It is really sickening! I'm not going to vote for 'dacing'. but vote for this fella!

Comments